Wednesday, February 6, 2013

cat on a hot tin roof

I  mentioned in my intro post that my roommate's cat knocks over the garbage can all the time.
We don't understand why.
He's got food and water and a clean litter box. He also has a cat tree that he never uses, unrestricted access to the great outdoors and free reign over every room in the house (except mine, it took 2 years to learn that crying outside my door in the wee hours of the morning will not yield food bowl refilling).

My roommate's boyfriend finally got sick of the garbage can issue and did something about it because our solution was just to put the cat in to the garbage can or outside and that "punishment" clearly wasn't working.

His solution: a brick and a rock in the bottom.


So genius I'm actually a little jealous I didn't think of that.

This evening, I entered the kitchen and found the cat on his hind legs trying to pull the can over with his little cat paws.

As you can tell by the look on his face, he isn't too happy he failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment