Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Happy Halloween

How is it already November 19th?
I'm still so excited about our Halloween costumes that I'm in denial it's nearly Thanksgiving.
And to be honest I'd much rather think about Halloween then the upcoming holidays or anything related to wedding planning.

The truth of the matter is, wedding planning is the absolute pits. Finding a venue, dealing with a budget, and trying to figure out how to keep the ceremony guest list under 150 people are the biggest headaches so far. I'd always imagined my little sister would be married before me so my parents could get the traditional wedding out of their system so by the time I got married I could just run off to the court house instead of going through all of this.

I'm sure once the venue is settled I'll feel less stressed out and maybe start to enjoy the whole wedding business, but until then I'm going to have fond memories of Halloween being an absolute success.

I mean we were characters from The Princess Bride!
Fella and I won best couples costume as Buttercup & Man in Black. Not bad for our first year doing a couple costume! And in addition to that win, all 4 of us won best group costume.


No comments:

Post a Comment