Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Not So 27

Why hello Blog Land.

It's been over a year since I ventured to this digital space to document my life, but I feel like now is as good a time as any to get back into it.

27 was an utterly fantastic year. It's safe to call it my Banner Year and I'm glad my blog will forever be called 'Her 27th Year' because it no doubt was the year I came into my own.

To play a little catch up:

-> Gus, the not so Maine Coon cat, was adopted into my family shortly after I lost my grandmother in June 2014.

-> Fella won a once in a lifetime trip courtesy of Marlboro to the Crazy Mountain Ranch in Montana at Country Thunder and we spent the most amazing week in Big Sky Country.

And probably the biggest news:

-> 3 months after my last blog post in July 2013 I went on a first date to the AZ State Fair with Fella and one year later on the ferris wheel that we rode on our first date he asked me to marry him.

There was plenty more that happened in my 27th year to make it such a memorable one, but those are a few of the bigger happenings. I have so much more to share about everything and lots too look forward to as I plan for becoming a Mrs. I am going to try (keyword: try) to do better about documenting it all so I have something to look back on because this stuff is way more exciting to read about then where my school girl crush sat in church -- and that's 95% of what I've got documented in the journals from my youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment